Build your booty with this leg and butt workout!
Ready to work the legs and butt?! Here are five of the best glute training techniques and exercises you can do using a body bar or a pair of dumbbells and a squishy ball or rolled towel. Incorporate these techniques in your lower-body training regimen and you’ll be blown away by the results. A full set of glutes is in your future! Repeat this circuit up to three times.
- Stand with your feet spaced slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Point your toes very slightly outwards.
- Hold a dumbbell by one end with both hands between your legs. Keep your head up and your back straight.
- Lower yourself into a sitting position. Your thighs should be as parallel to the floor as you can get them.
- Press through your feet and push your hips forward to return to the starting position. Make sure that you keep your weight on your heels as you stand up.
2. Skater Steps or Jumps
- Start in a small squat. Jump sideways to the left, landing on your left leg. Bring your right leg behind to your left ankle, and don’t let it touch the floor.
- Reverse direction by jumping to the right with your right leg. This completes one rep.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..