6 Moves to Tone Your Butt, Thighs and Legs
As your legs are the strongest parts of your body and they really needs to be used, it is important to pay attention to their development and stay with the recommendation “Never skip the leg day”! That phenomenon not only affects guys but many ladies are prone to focus so strongly on specific areas and they leave their legs out of the equation entirely!
So, girls, don’t be afraid. By doing it, you are going to find your option to get fit and trimmed legs, so don’t hold back. Boys…you too, never skip the leg day!
1. Squat Walks
Target: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings
Reps: 3 Rounds. (10 each / 8 each / 6 each) Reps Per Round
- Starting position – standing with your feet hip-width apart and shoulders over hips.
- Squatting down walk forward one leg at a time using your arms for balance.
- Keep the squat position until all reps are complete.
2. Lateral Lunges to Balancing Knee Lift
Target: Glutes, Inner and Outer Thighs,
Reps: 3-4 Rounds. 12 each (10 each / 8 each / 6 each) Reps per Round
- Starting position -standing with your feet hip-width apart and shoulders over hips.
- Stepping out into a lunge to the left, keep your feet flat and toes pointed forward.
- Pushing out of the lunge, lift your left knee in front of you
- Return to the starting position and repeat
- Switching the side repeat the same.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..