4 Simple Exercises To Tone Your Butt In No Time
2. The Squat Hold and Pulse
- Stand with your feet hip width apart, pushing your hips back so that your weight goes down into your heels again.
- Squat down to a 90 degree angle just as you did before.
- Stand back up while pressing down through the heels, but do not stand up totally straight!
- Make tiny up and down movements, pulsing to get that burn!
- Again, 2 sets of 20 reps will do it.
3. The Bridge-Up
- Lay on your back with your knees bent and your feet planted firmly on the floor.
- Press your hips up to the ceiling and squeeze those glutes, much like you would while doing a gymnastics bridge.
- Slowly lower your hips back to the floor and repeat as many times as you can.
- This is serious ab, butt, and leg toning.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..