5 Exercises That Lift Sagging Breasts
2. Chest Press
- Lie with your back to the floor or bench, clutch dumbbells and position your hands to the sides of your chest with bent arms.
- Press dumbbells up with elbows to side until your arms are extended over your chest.
- Lower weight to sides of upper chest and repeat.
- Lie facing the floor with your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Keeping your core tight and your body straight, raise your body slightly off the floor by extending your arms.
- Lower your body to the floor by bending arms and repeat. (You know the drill.)
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..