Get Your Best Beach Body Ever in 21 Days
2. 1 and 1/4 Push-Up
Fitness Focus: Chest, Triceps, Shoulders
- Get into a full push-up position, forming a straight line from head to heels.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, lowering body toward the floor in 3 counts; push one-quarter of the way back up from the floor, then lower chest back down without touching.
- Push all the way back up to starting position in a count of 3.
- To modify, place knees on the floor.
3. Back Extension on Stability Ball
Fitness Focus: Lower Back
- Lie facedown over a stability ball, hips resting on ball and feet on floor.
- Bend elbows, placing hands on either side of your head.
- Lift chest off the ball, keeping lower body stationary (be careful not to strain your back); lower to starting position.
- To modify, place feet against a wall.
4. 1 and 1/4 Medicine-Ball Pullover
Fitness Focus: Back, Triceps, Abs
- Lie faceup on a bench with feet on floor, holding a 4- to 10-pound medicine ball with arms extended over chest.
- Lower ball toward head in three counts until arms are parallel to floor.
- Return ball toward chest, stopping one-quarter of the way up.
- Lower ball until arms are again parallel with the floor; return all the way back to starting position in 3 counts.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..