7 Simple & Easy Exercises for a Sexy Hourglass Figure
2. Stability Ball Plank Tap-Downs:
Where you’ll feel it: Your abs, obliques, chest, and shoulders.
- Get into a plank position with your shoulders stacked over your wrists and the tops of your feet on top of a Swiss ball.
- Engage your core as you lift your right leg up off the ball and slowly touch your right toes to the floor on the right side of the ball.
- Place the top of the right foot back on the ball, and touch your left toes to the ground on the left side of the ball.
- Bring the top of your left foot back to the top of the ball to complete one rep.