7 Simple & Easy Exercises for a Sexy Hourglass Figure
5. Back Leg Elevated Lunge:
Where you’ll feel it: Your butt, hamstrings, and quads.
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand and stand with a chair a few feet behind you.
- Reach your right toes behind you and place them on the seat of the chair. Keeping your shoulders over your hips and your front knee behind your right toes, bend your front knee to bring your body down toward the ground until your front thigh is about parallel to the ground.
- From this position, press up through your front heel to come back to straighten your right leg.
- That’s one rep. Complete all your reps on the right leg, then switch standing legs and repeat the same number of reps.
6. Renegade Row:
Where you’ll feel it: Your shoulders, arms, core, and chest.
- Grab a set of dumbbells and get into push-up position with one weight in each hand, your shoulders stacked over your wrists, and your body in a straight line between the top of your head and your heels.
- The dumbbells should be parallel to each other on the floor.
- Keeping your elbows close to your sides, bend your elbows to lower your entire body toward the floor without touching. (You can drop to your knees if you need to.)
- Engage your core as you press back up to starting position.
- Keeping your left elbow locked, lift the right-hand weight off the floor and engage your core and shoulders as you bend your right elbow and drive it straight up toward the ceiling.
- With control, release the weight back to starting position on the floor.
- Repeat with the left-hand weight to complete one rep. Focus on keeping your hips square to the ground the entire time.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..