7 Simple & Easy Exercises for a Sexy Hourglass Figure
7. Stability Ball Weighted Pull-Over:
Where you’ll feel it: Your core, chest, triceps, upper back, legs, and butt.
- Grab two dumbbells and lie face-up on a stability ball with the ball underneath your shoulders, neck, and head.
- Bend your knees to form a 90-degree angle, and place both feet on the ground about hips-width apart.
- Keeping your hips in line with your shoulders and knees and square to the ground, place one weight across your pelvic bone, and use both hands to grab one end of the other dumbbell.
- Bring the dumbbell in your hands straight up over your chest.
- With soft elbows, bring the dumbbell up over your head and lower it to the floor as far as you can without touching.
- Next, engage your shoulders, chest, and triceps to bring the weight back up over your chest. That’s one rep.
8. Windshield Wiper Abs:
Where you’ll feel it: Your abs and obliques.
- Sit on a mat with your legs outstretched and your forearms on the mat behind you with your fingertips facing your butt.
- Your shoulders should be stacked directly over your elbows.
- From this position, engage your core as you point your toes and lift both legs straight up into the air.
- Without letting your hip bones come up off the mat, bring both feet directly out to the right.
- Then bring them up back to center, and to the left.
- Bring both legs back to center to complete one rep.